Much has happened this past calendar year, and I am grateful for those of you who have welcomed me into the food community in Orange County. I know I'm the new kid on the block but food really does bring people together, and I have been so eager to learn from everyone. The blog's only been around for just two years now but 2012 has certainly been a huge year for improvement. I started it while I was still in school back in North Carolina so its content has only really been about Orange County since September of 2011. I think my first blogger event/recognition came in March of this year once I decided to change up my look. A Facebook and Twitter presence really makes a difference right? I'm still trying to learn how to make that all work, haha.
Thank you so much to those of you who continue to read and support the blog. As you know, 2013 will bring less frequent posts but hopefully better quality! Check out some of my goals for Much Ado About Fooding this new year:
- At least two recipe posts per week
- Continuation of Test Kitchen
- Attention to food styling of recipes (props, placemats, etc)
- Active learning of food photography for myself
- Creating an actual food photography station/box at home
- Reading at minimum one of issue of a food magazine every two weeks
- More giveaways!
- Incorporate more guest posts from the local food community
What are your food goals for 2013? What direction would you like to see this blog go? I want to be a bigger help to you! Comment below =]